Well it’s July and the brand new Stampin’ Up! catalogue has arrived.
The wait is over! We’ve officially released one of our most exciting new products, Stampin’ Blendabilities Markers! These exclusive, alcohol-based marker sets come in a three-pack of light, medium and dark shades (of the same colour) and provide your projects a more saturated look with blended colours. We recommend using Whisper White Cardstock with your Stampin’ Up! Blendabilities, but choosing any one of our cardstocks will add a unique look to your project. And because traditional alcohol markers require a bit of training, we’ve developed a few videos to ensure that Blendabilities are easy-to-use for everyone! You can visit www.youtube.com/user/stampinupvideo to view them.
Remaining six colours will be available to customer starting August 1, 2014.
What Sets Them Apart:
- The Stampin’ Up! rectangular barrel keeps your markers from rolling away!
- Flat storage helps to maintain the life of each marker.
- Each marker comes with a tip on each end: brush and fine.
- Marker tips are made of nylon, which is superior to polyester which can fray.
- Colour-coded caps.
- Stampin’ Up! markers coordinate wonderfully with our cardstock and can be used with transparent sheets.
Check out the below video to learn the technique for these amazing markers.
Remember it’s very easy to get your own set of Blendabilities, just pop on over to my Stampin’ Up! shop and either sign in or create your own account and purchase any or all of the above listed colors. Just enter the items numbers and the quantities and your on your way.
Thanks for visiting.